Today, Xiaobian has compiled a 7-point proposal for improving the model manufacturing technology. The small partners of the architectural design profession can refer to the process of manufacturing the model in the process, so that when doing the works, the real estate model making can be easily done. !
For the students of architecture, the architectural model is an important part of the collection of works. Although there are 3D modeling, the model of craftsmanship can show their own ability, sensitivity to materials and more intuitive display. The spatial relationship and details of the work.
1. Before you start using the model, make a note of the time plan and get you on track before the deadline. This is a good way to ensure that you make a good model without sacrificing the time it can be assigned to other jobs. Start the program early and let your project fall more important than anything else.
2. In some cases, the model is a copy of the drawing, but in the world of ambition, they should not. The model should enhance the role of the drawing and reveal another level of depth that the drawing may not be able to pass. Further develop your project in your model so that you make the most of your time and resources.
3. There will never be a satisfactory time or money to include all of the models, so make sure you know what your model is designed to communicate with. Is it the essence of your project or concept, or the technical part of the project? This will help you reduce material and time and focus on what is necessary.
4. The design of the real estate model manufacturing can modify the rules of the manufacturing model. It not only determines the level of detail and space that the model can see, but also determines the time you spend on the model, and contrary to people's beliefs, smaller models are not always faster. Taking more time to reduce the amount of detail, using your X-Acto knife to deal with some small elements will make you regret, especially when you can pick a larger design model and the scissors that can be used.
5. One advocates that you should wash your hands every 30 minutes. Although this may be too tired for some people, washing your hands more often may be a merit, especially when using white materials. The oil and dirt that starts to pile up on your fingers may not be obvious until you see the model you completed. And by then, it was too late.
6. Allow yourself to be satisfied with the space before you start making the model. You will be thankful for your work in the future. If you are not satisfied with the large or organized space, the model manufacturing may become very confusing very quickly. Preparing the trash can or having a cutting area that separates from the installation area can make the experience more enjoyable.
7. When building a model, you always need to cut some materials to satisfy your needs, so a good cutting tool is more important than many other things (perhaps in addition to glue). A clean margin can make the whole work look more neat, it may not be appreciated, but if the margin is not clean, you can see it. A good tool, a replaceable blade is necessary; believe that a blunt knife is usually more dangerous than a sharp knife. A sharp pair of scissors will also come in handy, especially if you don't want to spend time doing a delicate cut for a simple sketch model.